Rhapsody Super King
- Electronically heat tempered spring unit with steel wire edging.
- Needle punched polypropylene backed abrasion layer.
- Polywool (Wool/Fibre mix) floating pillow tops with 10mm peeled foam backing.
- 38mm high density premium performance polyurethane foam comfort layers.
- Solidly constructed wooden base with torsion bar springs.
The Rhapsody has been in production for several years with many of our customers enjoying a comfortable sleep on a strong robust and well built bed. Springs and foam both are guaranteed for minimum 10 year period whilst our factory guarantees all componentry and workmanship for 6 years. The floating pillow tops contain 40% wool for comfort and warmth as well as controlling and eliminating moisture build up. A high coil count spring unit gives a more body molding feel coupled with the torsion bar spring base system which gives excellent back support. This superb design prevents ''roll together'' and ''hammocking''. Overall the Rhapsody is a medium to soft feel bed not too hard not too soft and very supportive and will continue to be enjoyed for many years to come.